Goals of the Florida Youth Commission:
- Strive to be a voice for Youth around the state
- Advise the Florida Children and Youth Cabinet on issues important to Florida’s youth
- Develop initiatives and legislation suggestions that aid in the progression of Florida’s youth
- Foster the engagement of Florida’s youth in state government and the projects and initiatives of the Youth Commission
- Must be a Florida resident
- Must be a rising Sophomore or Junior at a high school (or equivalent) in Florida.
- Must have a minimum 2.5 grade point average (GPA).
- Must have internet access.
Applications close Friday, May 15, 2015 at 5:00 pm.